Friday, November 20, 2009

Family Challenge

Both last night and tonight we all partook in some family challenges (based on the same premise of the challenges on Survivor, I'm certain). After dinner Dan and I were summoned to the basement where this challenge awaited us:
Family Puzzle Night. We would divide into 2 teams (Chris/Daddy and Nate/Mama) On the go, each team would need to race to complete 4 puzzles each (which were ready to go and sorted into rather fair piles, if I do say so myself) On your mark, get, set, go!
This was actually really fun, and a true competition. Dan/Chris won the first night, Mama/Nate smoked' them the second night.
Then, the second challenge was a drawing challenge. Christopher set up 4 papers and a bunch of crayons on the table. We all had to do our best drawing. Go. Time was limited, but we all created some masterpieces. I can hardly wait to see what tomorrow night's challenge will be!

No comments: