Tuesday, December 4, 2007

gum

It's official---Chris and Nate now know how to chew gum without swallowing it! (yes, accidents do happen) I promised them each a piece of gum after their nap today, and they didn't let me forget it. Dan and I were laughing so hard on Sunday when they were working on this new skill. They stood there all stiff, hands in pockets, chewing without moving their heads, and learning to bite down on the gum when they needed to swallow the 'juices'. It was quite a sight.

The video of Nate is so cute. He was almost near tears about his mishap. I only wish that I had the camera rolling about 10 seconds sooner. We could have seen the big Juicy Fruit go down!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are one of our very favorite sites. This new one about the gum mishap is priceless. Love Chris' comment also.

Keep up the good work!!!!

xoxo

Karen and Dick