Sunday, March 25, 2012

Bits of March

Saddest birthday cake ever.
Shortly after the birthday party sleepover, our household became an infirmary. Both boys and myself were really sick~high fevers, non-stop coughing and were completely checked out from the world for about a week. Unfortunately, sickness struck on the boys' actual birthday, and neither of them even wanted a piece of cake to celebrate.
What else...oh, my gnome was 'stolen' from the front yard one night in early March. The good news is that he was returned about 3 weeks later. I never did find out who was guilty of gnome thievery, but I did see some pictures of him partying late night at some bars on Alberta. I hope he had fun, and I'm happy that he's back safe and sound.
I love thrifting. It was truly a 'diamond day' when I came across this brand spankin' new leather chair that was in the furniture section for only $69.00. Oh, but with my GW Club Card, I got the additional 10% off. What a deal! What a find! Oh, and it reclines. :)

The sun was out this a.m., so I got away from all of the germs that returned to our household (Christopher sick with round #2) and did some yard work. Harry was howling from the window, so I put on his leash and he got some outside time. Happy cat!

No comments: