Saturday, October 31, 2009

best in show

No, they're not scary Halloween cats. They are some fancy Devon Rex kitties that we saw at the cat show that we went to today.
It was fun to see all of the fancy felines, but I have to say that the people who are involved in the showing didn't seem to be the most socially skilled people. They're all about their cats---
My favorite part of the day was when we were cruising the aisles, admiring the cats, and meeting the cats. We would often times see the cat's name on the front of the cage. Well, there was one lovely cat and I told the boys that his name was Toyger. The cat lady on the other side of the aisle must have thought that I was a total dumb-ass.
"Um, that's a Toyger cat....he's not named Toyger," she said with attitude and an eye-roll.
Oh, silly me! and on we went.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

auntie those cat"s are freakin me out i mean why did you put them on there maby like just for fun.yes thats what i thot.