Sunday, March 29, 2009

Spring Break getaway

Spring break, Seattle style......brrrrr! We all wore our puffy vests. Quite a rainbow of colors! Chris, Nate and I went to Seattle for the weekend to hang with Aunt Susie and the cousins. We had lofty plans of a ferry ride and other Seattle excursions, but we due to the awful weather we spent most of our time at the Cotter household....which was perfectly fine! We ate lots of yummy meals and the cousins played together.
We did squeeze in a quick trip to the zoo on Sunday morning and the best part was watching the gorilla mama and her baby. Seriously...it was about the cutest thing I've seen in a long time. I could have stood there all day watching them and their human-like qualities. Cute, cute, cute.

Cousins cruising at the zoo.

Dance party!! Now I know what life is like for all of those households with 'tweens and their love for High School Musical soundtrack. Oh my.

No comments: